XN Fluorescent Luminaire
Product Overview A highly competitive zone two fluorescent luminaire for use in both internal and external hazardous area applications. Featuring a moulded GRP body and polycarbonate diffuser it is designated as “unrestricted breathing” equipment, meaning no routine testing during annual maintenance inspections. Simple in design, access to all parts is quick, and when needed lamps may be changed easily by releasing the stainless steel diffuser clips and removing the diffuser. Lamp sizes from 18W to 58W are available as are single and twin versions. Three hour emergency versions are fitted with integral batteries and charging unit.
Certification and Approval Certification Code: Ex nC II 3GD T4 -40°C to +55°C Protection: IP 65
- Unrestricted breathing protection means no annual inspection costs
- Stainless steel clips means reduced corrosion
- Push fit gear tray for simple, fast installation
- Through wiring (loop in, loop out) installation option (TW suffix on version code)
- Heavy duty gull wing brackets
- Standard versions: XN136/HF (single lamp 1x36W), XN158/HF (single lamp 1x58W)
- XN218/HF (twin lamp 2x18W), XN236/HF (twin lamp 2x36W), XN258/HF (twin lamp 2x58W)
- Emergency versions: XN136/HF/EM (single lamp 1x36W), XN158/HF/EM (single lamp 1x58W)
- XN218/HF/EM (twin lamp 2x18W), XN236/HF/EM (twin lamp 2x36W), XN258/HF/EM (twin lamp 2x58W)
- Sizes 2x18W (702mm, 2ft), 1 or 2 x 36W (1312mm, 4ft) , 1or 2 x 58W (1612mm, 5ft)
- 230v 50/60Hz standard. 110V versions for 18W and 36W. Suitable for central battery operation.
- -40oC to +55oC standard supply subject to ambient temperature
- Twin 18w, 36w, 58w T8 (Lamps not provided) Single 36w and 58w T8 (Lamps not provided)
Viết đánh giáTên bạn:
Đánh giá của bạn: Lưu ý: không hỗ trợ HTML!
Bình chọn: Xấu Tốt
Nhập mã kiểm tra vào ô bên dưới: