8 series Ex de Floodlight
Tình trạng: Còn hàng
Heavy duty zone 1 hazardous area floodlight manufactured from marine grade aluminium and incorporating an adjustable beam feature. Suitable for a range of lamps from 150W to 500W. Certified for use with SON, MBF and tungsten lamps. Lamp access is via a screwed cover for rapid lamp change. May be mounted using adjustable pivot bracket or pole mounting points. Fitted with symmetrical reflector as standard.
Certification and Approval Certification Code: Ex de II 2 GD IIB T2 – T3 Protection: IP 66
- Narrow/Wide beam adjustment to focus output as you require
- Low installation costs with integral ‘e’ terminal chamber (inexpensive glanding)
- Single cast body (no junction box required), more resistant to corrosion
- Pole mounting
- Fully angular adjustable stirrup mounting
- 8/150wSON-T/240/50 (150W SON version), 8/250wSON-T/240/50 (250W SON version)
- 8/400wSON-T/240/50 (400W SON version)
- 8/250wMBI-T/240/50 (250W metal halide version), 8/400wMBI-T/240/50 (400W metal halide version)
- 8/500w/TH/240/50 (500W tungsten halogen version)
- 8/250w/HPMV/240/50 (250W mercury vapour version), 8/400wHPMV/240/50 (400W mercury vapour version)
- 230v 50Hz Check for alternative voltages and frequency.
- -20°C to +55°C standard supply but subject to lamp, voltage and ambient temperature combinations .
- Tubular: SON, MBI, HPMV, Tungsten. Symmetrical reflector fitted to all versions.(Lamps not provided)
Viết đánh giáTên bạn:
Đánh giá của bạn: Lưu ý: không hỗ trợ HTML!
Bình chọn: Xấu Tốt
Nhập mã kiểm tra vào ô bên dưới: